Best of Maui Combo: Haleakala Helicopter & Luxury Road to Hana Sightseeing Tour SALE
Tour Maui's famous Road to Hana in air-conditioned comfort aboard a luxury Limo-Van and then enjoy a helicopter adventure above Haleakala Crater!
Embark on an epic Road to Hana adventure as you sit back and relax aboard a luxurious Limo-Van for six guests. This 52-mile drive offers many spectacular views and exciting stops including the Hawaiian village of Ke’anae, Waikani Falls, and Wai’anapanapa State Park. Enjoy a picnic lunch served al fresco at one of Hana's black sand beaches and an optional waterfall swim Pua'a Ka'a falls. After your Hana trek, get ready to fly by helicopter above Haleakala "House of the sun" Crater and view the beauty hidden in the more remote areas of this National Park.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% & Fuel Surcharge included
- Duration: 6.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Lunch / Admission / Fruits / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00 Check-in at Kahului Heliport
07:15 Limo-Van Tour to Hana (3.5 hrs)
10:45 Beachside Lunch (45 mins)
12:40 Hana / Haleakala Helicopter Tour (40 min)
13:20 Return to Kahului Heliport
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Passengers weighing over 240lbs (109 kg) will be allocated 2 seats and will be charged an additional fee. In compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulation, Helicopter operator will weigh each individual, along with any hand carried items upon check-in. Please provide accurate body weights for all passengers. Misrepresentation of body weights could result in denial of service without refund.
- Hats are not allowed to be worn around the helicopters as they can fly up into the rotors and damage the aircraft.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Aircraft is not equipped with a lift. Advisable that you are able to self-assist or be a member of a party that is able to offer you assistance up two steps to enter the helicopter. Wheel chairs and oxygen tanks are not allowed on-board.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If the minimum requirement of participants is not met prior to your tour date, your reservation may be cancelled or you have the option to reschedule.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Footwear that can get wet
- Swimming attire
- Change of clothes
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- Parking fee at the Kahului Heliport is $10.00. Price is subject to change without notice.
- This tour is operated on very rough and winding roads.
- It is recommended that you eat a light breakfast before your activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 6.
Is giving a tip (gratuity) required?
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience a tip is always greatly appreciated!
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 4-5 days in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute bookings are often possible, but availability is limited.
Is there a safe place to store my belongings while on tour?
- While on your Hana Sky Trek tour, you are able to leave your belongings in their luxury vans. For the helicopter tour, you are free to hold your purse or backpack on your lap.
What type of aircraft used?
- Climb aboard the A-Star, a state-of-the-art touring jet helicopter. All helicopters are constantly and meticulously maintained by the largest factory trained staff of A&P mechanics in the state of Hawaii.
What's on the lunch menu?
- Pacific Rim Cuisine Luncheon Menu:
- Grilled Herb Marinated Chicken Breast
- Kula Mix Organic Greens
- Roasted Corn & Black Bean Relish
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Roasted Garlic Tortilla
- Lightly Blackened 7-Spice Seared Ono
- Kula Organic Green Leaf Lettuce
- Black Olive & Caper Relish
- Wasabi Aoli Spread
- Sundried Tomato Tortilla
Sides & Dessert
- Fresh Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad with Basil Pesto Vinaigrette
- Chilled Maui Gold Pineapple
- Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Toasted Hamakua-Grown Macadami Nuts
- Ice-Cold Tropical Island Fruit Juices
- Bottled Water
Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten-Free Option
- Fresh Rice Vegetable Wraps
- Roasted Corn & Black Bean Relish
- Maui Herb & Garlic Vinaigrette Dipping Sauce
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (groups of 1-2 people)
Any cancellations made after 17:00, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (groups of 3-4 people)
Any cancellations made after 17:00, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (groups of 5-8 people)
Any cancellations made after 17:00, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (groups of 9 or more)
From USD 386.04
From USD 386.04
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Your guide was the best. He knew the name of every tree flower and bush. He knew the story behind the water falls and how they feed the water system. It was a fun journey. Unfortunately we could not r...more
by: CINDY from Wisconsin
Susan was awesome and very informative. Lunch was great. Mike was a great pilot with the helicopter. When he was explaining areas he would say our names to make it more personable. I would do this...more
15749 4 [EN_50110_3813, EN_50110_163879, EN_50110_160179, EN_50110_160199, EN_50110_169136, EN_50110_160479, EN_50110_160514]