Smith's Tropical Paradise Garden Luau Instant Confirmation
Located alongside the Wailua River in Kauai, Smith's Family Garden Luau features a delicious buffet feast and spectacular international pageant.
Earn 1,000 Bonus Points! (until 2017/07/31)
Rack up the savings by earning 1,000 bonus points (a $10 value) on your booking! Accumulated points can be redeemed on future purchase, letting you plan out a perfect itinerary that won't break your budget.
Bonus points are only awarded after the initial booking is confirmed.
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Weekday
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-Trip Transportation from Kapaa Only free x per personRound-Trip Transportation from Kapaa Only free x per person
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Open bar (all-you-can-drink) / Dinner
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:15-16:30 Pick-up & Check-in
16:45 Wailua Introductory Greetings (1 hr)Take a tram tour or a leisurely stroll around the beautiful gardens of the Smith Family.
17:45 Imu Ceremony (15-20 mins)Experience a traditional ceremony unearthing pigs from the imu, or underground oven. The pigs will then be prepared to serve at the dinner buffet as the traditional dish, kalua pig.
18:15 Luau Feast (1.5 hrs)Enjoy a beautiful and generous buffet dinner featuring traditional Hawaiian dishes as well as contemporary island favorites!
19:45 Rhythm of Aloha Show (1.5 hrs)The night ends with a colorful and varied pageant that includes many authentic international performances in the torch-lit Pele Ampitheater!
21:00-21:30 Check-out & Drop-off
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Facilities at the Tropical Paradise Luau are wheelchair accessible.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This lush 30-acre botanical and cultural garden provides an idyllic escape to enjoy Mother Nature’s creations. The garden is centrally located on the east side of Kauai, known as “The Coconut Coast,” within the Wailua Marina State Park.
- Yes, please indicate during booking so that we may secure arrangements. Stir fried veggies and white rice will be provided and you can help yourself to the buffet's salad bar.
- Yes, this activity is great for kids and adults!
- Appetizers: Three Bean Salad, Garden Isle Greens, Macaroni Salad, Namasu Salad, and Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Entrée: Kalua Pig, Teriyaki Beef, Adobo Chicken, and Sweet & Sour Mahi Mahi
- Accompaniments: Snowflake Potatoes, Poi, Oriental Fried Rice, Assorted Breads & Butter, and the Hot Vegetable of the Day
- Dessert: Coconut Cake, Sweet Potatoes, Haupia, Rice Pudding, Assorted Fresh Fruit, and Jello
- Drinks: Coffee, Punch, Soft Drinks, Mai Tai, Beer, Wine, and Standard Bar Beverages
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||4.5 - 5.5 hour(s)|