Family-Friendly Star of Honolulu Easter "Champagne" Lunch Cruise
Celebrate Easter with an all-you-can-eat lunch cruise, complete with an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids, "champagne" toast for adults and fun prize giveaways!
Have fun in the warmth of a tropical Spring and enjoy a Hawaiian-style Easter celebration aboard the beautiful and award-winning Star of Honolulu, the island's most popular vessel offering some of the most breathtaking views of the Waikiki coastline and Diamond Head. Not only will you be able to enjoy a mouthwatering buffet filled with local delicacies and unlimited "champagne," but you can also join in on the fun activities including an Easter egg hunt, prize giveaways, authentic lei making and even hula lessons!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 - 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-Trip from Waikiki + USD 14.00 x per personRound-Trip from Waikiki + USD 14.00 x per person
- Inclusion: Coffee / Tea / Lunch buffet / Cruise fee / Fruit punch / "Champagne" / Easter cake / Easter egg hunt
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:35-11:30 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
11:30 Boarding at Aloha Tower Marketplace
12:00 Departure & Champagne ToastRaise a glass and toast the warm Hawaiian spring and a fantastic time together out on the water. Friendly staff will help you get situated in your seats before the Star of Honolulu departs from the harbor.
Easter Egg Hunt & Cultural ActivitiesKids will have a blast trying to find Easter eggs hidden on the Star of Honolulu. The crew have other fun cultural activities in store, like lei making and hula. Holidays are for everyone.
Island Lunch BuffetThe Star of Honolulu boasts fantastic food and offers up a special holiday lunch for Easter. With plenty of flavors, ranging from seasonal favorites to more exotic fare, the buffet will definitely be a highlight of your trip.
Prize GiveawaysThe young ones on board have a chance to bring home prizes like chocolate and other goodies. Something to keep everyone happy and add to a memorable holiday.
14:30-15:45 Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- Wheelchair Accessibility: The Star of Honolulu is ADA compliant. All decks are accessible by elevator and the restroom and ballroom signs are posted in Braille. Restrooms are located on all decks. A transfer vehicle with a lift is available with at least 24-hours advanced notice. The vehicle can accommodate a maximum combined weight of 500 lbs (227 kg). Scooters are not permitted. Please indicate your needs during booking to secure arrangements.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- You may want to consider bringing a long-sleeved shirt or light sweater, as the cabin is air conditioned.
- If you are prone to sea sickness, consider taking an over-the-counter motion sickness preventative before your cruise.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- You will share the transportation with other customers.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
What kind of boat will be used?
- Custom built in Seattle, Washington in 1992, the Star of Honolulu is specifically designed for Hawaiian waters. This award-winning, 1,500-passenger ship is equipped with innovative watts-type stabilizers and steady-ride deep vee-hull for state-of-the-art smoothness and unparalleled comfort. It is also A.D.A. compliant, with two elevators, accessible ramps and four panoramic decks. Other features include banquet rooms, private lounges, bars and a top observation sun deck with reclining chairs.
What is the lunch menu?
- Buffet Lunch Menu
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Alaea Salt
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Citrus Miso Glazed White Fish
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Tofu Poke* with Ogo
- Hawaiian Salad with Waipoli Romaine*, Sweet Bread Croutons & House Made Dressing
- Island-Style Macaroni Salad with Okinawan Sweet Potato
- Stir-Fried Chow Mein Noodles
- Big Island Sweet Potatoes*
- Rainbow Furikake Rice*
- Fresh Breads by Elvin's Bakery® with Sweet Butter
Dessert & Coffee Station
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Freshly Baked Chocolate Brownies
- Coconut Cake
- Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit*
- Easter Cake
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Custom Kona Blend Coffee
- Fruit Punch
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic "Champagne"
* Special vegan selections.
Grilled vegan garden patties are also available with 24-hours advanced notice.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- This activity is very popular and due to limited availability, it is highly recommended that you book at least a week in advance.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.