Holokai Catamaran Turtle Canyon Snorkel Sail (from Waikiki Beach) Instant Confirmation
Explore Turtle Canyon with this fun-filled snorkeling and sailing eco-tour. You may be greeted by the amazing Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle on this adventure!
Whale Watching! Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
GE Tax 4.712% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Flotation devices / Cruise fee / Snacks / Snorkel / Snorkel mask / Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- All guests must know how to swim to be allowed to participate.
- Motion sickness preventative
- Easily removable footwear
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- This is a "barefoot" cruise and you will need to remove your shoes and wade through water to board the catamaran.
- You can book a maximum of 32.
- Life jackets are only required to be worn while swimming.
- No, they are not available. If you own your own prescription mask, please bring it along.
- There is a storage box on board to keep your items dry.
- We recommend booking at least 2-3 days in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
- Yes, your captain and deckhands will be able to teach you how to use the snorkeling gear.
- You are required to know how to swim in order to snorkel.
- The "Holokai" is a brand new powered catamaran built in Portland, Oregon. A US Coastguard-certified "T" Vessel, it is 45-feet long and 24-feet wide and able to accommodate up to 49 passengers. It is equipped with two 50-horsepower engines, a digital sound system, custom fitted "trampoline" nets for lounging, luxury mid-deck seating, bar, restroom, and lifeguard certified captain and crew. This catamaran is the newest boat in Waikiki in over 20 years!
- Snacks include 3-inch deli sub sandwiches and a cookie. Drinks are available for purchase.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included