Oahu Island Tour: Pearl Harbor, North Shore & Polynesian Cultural Center
A journey to Oahu's top three destinations! Be immersed in the history and beauty of Oahu and stop for lunch at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Prepare for an unforgettable adventure to the most popular destinations in all of Oahu! Uncover the dark and fascinating history behind the attack on Pearl Harbor, then hop aboard a Navy boat to the USS Arizona Memorial. Continue on your journey to the Dole Pineapple Pavilion to treat yourself to their deliciously fresh pineapple. Finally it's to the Polynesian Cultural Center to learn about the exotic and rich history behind the Polynesian island nations and for a yummy BBQ buffet lunch. With this jam-packed tour, discover the hidden gems of the Oahu’s past and the beauty of its landscapes!
The USS Arizona Memorial will be closed in the morning (and possibly all day) on December 7th to commemorate the attack on Pearl Harbor. Other sites will remain open (but may deviate from their normal schedule) and public events will be held throughout the day.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 11 - 11.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
Round-trip from Kahala Resort + USD 10.47 x per personRound-trip from Kahala Resort + USD 10.47 x per person
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:15-06:30 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
USS Arizona Memorial (3 hrs)
Dole Pineapple Plantation (20-30 mins)
View North Shore Beaches (1 hr)
Polynesian Cultural Center (3-4 hrs)
17:30 Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- The WWII Valor of the Pacific has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" Policy. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Transfer vehicles are not equipped with a lift so some mobility is necessary to climb 3 steps. Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on the vehicle. Facilities visited at the Arizona Memorial and Polynesian Cultural Center are ADA compliant. The sightseeing stop at North Shore beach may be difficult due to sand.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The USS Arizona Memorial program includes a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- For participants with airport transportation, the tour ends upon arrival in Waikiki at around 5:30pm. All groups needing transportation to Honolulu International Airport will meet at 6:00pm at a designated pick-up location to be transported to the airport (arrival at approximately 7:00pm) Please DO NOT book a flight for earlier than 7:45pm.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of the activity provider's control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to board the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to explore the many exhibits and visitor’s center, and other monuments at the park. No refunds will be provided if Arizona Memorial tickets are unavailable.
What is our tour vehicle like?
- Buses are 24 passenger mini coach tour buses, complete with air-conditioning, large viewing windows, reclining captain chairs, and a state-of-the-art sound system.
Why can't I bring a bag or purse?
- Pearl Harbor is an active military base, so anything that can offer concealment is not allowed at Pearl Harbor. Guests can rent a locker at the Visitor's Center or bags are allowed to be left on the bus at your own risk.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
What am I allowed to bring with me?
- You may bring anything that can fit in your pockets. Bags must be checked at Pearl Harbor and access is limited throughout the day. There is a small fee for checking a bag. Camera lenses may not extend 6 inches from the base of the camera.
How long do you generally stop at each location
- You will spend about 2 hours at Pearl Harbor, 10-15 minutes at stops along the North Shore and Windward Oahu, and about 3 hours at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
What is on the BBQ lunch buffet menu?
- Appetizers: Vegetable and Fruit Platter, Rainbow Jello, and Tossed Island Greens - served with your choice of Thousand Island, Ranch or Papaya Seed Dressing.
- Entr?es: BBQ Chicken, Stir Fried Shrimp, BBQ Ribs, Steamed Rice, Corn on the Cob and Dinner Rolls
- Desserts: Pineapple Crumb Bars, Brownies and Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Beverages: Unlimited Soft Drinks, Raspberry Ice Tea, Coffee and Herbal Tea
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||11 - 11.5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Very informative .We are able to understand hawaiian history, pearl harbor history and Polynesian cultures.
What a great tour!!! We loved Nancy, our tour guide. She is knowledgeable, personable, and very thoughtful. She honored two birthday women and a 45th Anniverdary couple and shared interesting stories ...more
9757 4 [EN_50112_160500]