Waipio Valley Mule-Drawn Wagon Tour
A mule-drawn wagon tour inside the difficult to access Waipio Valley, a place famous for its majestic waterfalls, wet-land taro fields and wild horses!
Get ready for a charming, fully narrated, mule-drawn wagon tour of Hawaii’s famous Waipio Valley. Explore the lush landscapes known as the “Valley of the Kings,” and experience scenery once only fit for royalty. Be swept away by the cascading waterfalls, traditional taro patches, and even a smattering of wild, island horses. Built especially for Waipio's rustic terrain, the wagon has been expertly outfitted with a six-spring design, GM shocks, and padded seats, ensuring you a comfortable ride. Seize this opportunity to get an intimate glimpse into the life of Old Hawaii on this unique ride!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
Is giving a tip (gratuity) required?
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience a tip is always greatly appreciated!
Can you swim in the waterfall?
- No, time is not allotted for swimming during your ride.
Are children allowed to pet the horses?
- Sure, the horses are very friendly.
Is this activity family-friendly?
- Yes, a wagon ride into beautiful Waipio Valley is a great family activity and suitable for all ages.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
My friend and I both enjoyed the tour very much. He picked us up on time, drove us into the valley where we got on the wagon. He was very knowledgeable about what we were seeing and answered our quest...more
Our family enjoyed the tour very much! It's amazing looking at the beautiful island and volcano. Kids are so excited. I think the memory will stay with them for ever. Thanks!
15818 4 [EN_50107_160185, EN_50107_3815]