Hawaii Oahu Golf - Coral Creek Golf CourseSALE
The beautiful creation of internationally renowned golf course designer Robin Nelson & Haworth, Coral Creek golf course offers a perfect Ewa Beach golfing challenge. Come spend a day on the links!
The lush rolling fairways and undulating greens of Coral Creek GC beckon both residents and visitors alike to enjoy a challenging game 365 days a year. Located in Ewa Beach, Hawaii, Coral Creek is a Robin Nelson & Haworth designed, 18-hole championship course. With a length of 6,808 yards from the tips, manicured Seashore Paspalum turf, coral cliff rock formations, elevated greens, and a signature 10th hole, this course is the perfect place to practice for that Green Jacket!
- Course Designer: Nelson & Haworth
- Year Opened: 1999
- Par: 72
- Fairways: Seashore Paspalum Grass
- Greens: Seashore Paspalum Grass
- Yardage: 6808 / 6347 / 5912 / 4935
- Rating: 72.2 / 70.4 / 68.5 / 68.3
- Slope : 135 / 127 / 123 / 111
- Amenities: Driving Range, Chipping Areas & Practice Bunker, Putting Green, Pro Shop, Lessons, Club House
- Instruction: Yes
- Dress Code: Proper Golf Attire
- Soft spikes ONLY
Location: Ewa Beach, West Oahu
Transportation: Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- All single bookings are on a stand-by basis until a second participant is booked for your tee time.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- There are no guides on this activity.
- You can book a minimum of 1.
- Golf clubs are not included in the price, but they can be rented at the golf course.
- Of course! You're going to be spending the day on the golf course.
- You can play up to 18 holes, if you choose to play less that is okay, but there is no refund available.
- Please wear appropriate golfing attire. This would include shoes, nice shorts or pants and a collared shirt. Please no tank tops or sandals.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made by 24 hour prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.