Diamond Head Crater Shuttle from Waikiki (Easy to Moderate)
Get a ride to the trail head of Diamond Head Crater, for an easy to moderate self-guided hike!
Experience the most famous volcanic crater in the world on your own, Oahu's Mount Leahi, better known as Diamond Head! Located along the southeast coast of Hawaii's island of Oahu, Diamond Head Crater has long been a defining feature among local residents and visitors alike. Offering a breathtaking and unrivaled view of the Waikiki's captivating coastline, this nature walk is one not to be missed! Making your way to Diamond Head is hassle free, providing top of the line, door-to-door, round-trip shuttle services.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 06:20 - 10:20 (Show details)
06:20 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
07:00 Arrive Diamond Head (1.5 hrs)
08:40 Depart Diamond Head
09:00 Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- Participants should not have serious fear of heights.
- Not recommended for persons with heart, neck, back or joint problems.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes
- Transportation is not available from Ko Olina Hotels, Turtle Bay Resort, or the Kahala Resort and Spa. If you are staying at one of these locations your pick-up will be scheduled at the nearest Waikiki hotel possible.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- There are no guides on this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
Is giving a tip (gratuity) required?
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience a tip is always greatly appreciated!
Can I bring my own snacks and drinks?
- Yes, but water is provided for you.
Is this activity suitable for children?
- Yes, definitely, its an easy hike adventure.
Should I bring bug spray on this tour?
- You do not need to wear bug spray.It is recommended that you wear head protection to protect your head from sun damage.
How strenuous is this activity?
- The hike is rated easy to moderate with a 1.6mi (2.6km) round-trip hike that gains 560 feet of elevation. The hiking trail can be uneven in some areas, and the last 1/10 of a mile is a steep staircase.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||3 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Mr. Anonymous
This is a beautiful attraction and great for first timers. Persons visiting must be able to walk and climb long distances. The view is great!