Elite Massage Academy at Ward Warehouse
Treat yourself to a massage at one of Oahu's premier massage schools! These rejuvenating and refreshing massages will make you feel brand new.
No matter the occasion, a relaxing massage can make you feel refreshed and renewed! Apprentice masseurs will provide you with some of Hawaii's most affordable and highest quality massages in Honolulu. There are also a variety of massage lengths, so whether you want a quick 30-minute refresher, or want to indulge in a full and luxurious 90-minute session, you will find the perfect treatment for your schedule.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: The Elite Massage Academy is located on the 2nd level of Ward Warehouse and is easily accessible by wheelchair. Restrooms are located on the second-level with access by elevator. All participants must be able to self-assist or have assistance from someone in their party to get up onto the massage table.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Gratuity is not included in the price (only cash tips are accepted).
- Complimentary parking available.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
Is giving a tip (gratuity) required?
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience a tip is always greatly appreciated!
Can two people get a massage together in the same room?
- No, unfortunately the rooms are not large enough for two people.
How far in advance should I book my massage?
- We recommend booking at least a few days in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Can I choose between a male or female therapist?
- Yes, while booking you may choose if you would like a male or female therapist.
What kinds of massages are there?
- Lomi Lomi: Lomi Lomi means "to rub, press, and squeeze" in Hawaiian and is a form of massage dating back hundreds of years. Using their hands, forearms, elbows, knees and more, your masseuse will take you on a relaxing journey to release your body from any stress and tension. Lomi Lomi is a holistic healing tradition that goes far beyond a simple massage to rejuvenate and refresh the mind and body.
Swedish Massage: A Swedish massage utilizes five styles of long, flowing strokes to ease and release tension from the body. The five basic strokes are effleurage (sliding or gliding), petrissage (kneading), tapotement (rhythmic tapping), friction (cross fiber), and vibration or shaking. A great way to treat yourself on your Hawaiian holiday, this Swedish massage will have you feeling better in no time!
Shiatsu: Developed in Japan, shiatsu is a finger-pressure technique utilizing traditional acupuncture points. The masseuse applies pressure with the finger, thumb, palm, elbow, or knee to specific zones on the skin located along the energy meridians. The treatment incorporates stretching to release stress and tension from the body and is an unforgettable massage experience.
Reflexology: Based on an ancient Chinese therapy using the principle that reflexes in the hands, feet, and ears that correspond to every organ, gland and system of the body. Similar to acupressure principles, reflexology applies pressure to particular areas and is said to relieve tension, improve circulation, and help promote the natural function of the related areas of the body.
Sports Massage: Originally designed for athletes, but is useful for anyone with chronic pain, injury, or range-of-motion issues. It was first designed to enhance athletic performance for a big event, recover quicker, or function well during training to emphasize prevention and healing of injuries to the muscles and tendons.
Deep Tissue Massage: Designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and connective tissues, the deep tissue massage focuses on the muscles below the surface of the top muscles. Often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain and injury rehabilitation, it is not uncommon for people who have this massage to experience their initial pain replaced with a new muscle ache as the muscles recover.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
From USD 38.74
From USD 38.74
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Shawnaye Hill
I went here for my birthday and I don't regret it. My therapist was excellent but some of the others were a bit too talkative.
by: Mr. Anonymous
had an excellent massage here, would be back for sure
by: Mr. Anonymous
I had a great time, thank you, we'll come again when back to Honolulu. Thank you!