Waikiki Pirate Ship Kid's Friendly Lost Treasure Cruise (from Kewalo Basin)SALE
Embark on a swashbuckling good time as a pirate in the waters of Waikiki! Come along for some raucous fun on the high seas as you hunt for lost treasure.
Aaaargh mateys! Hop aboard Hawaii's newest and most exciting attraction, Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures! Join the crew of riotously entertaining pirate guides on the Treasure Seeker and navigate the waves of Waikiki and the Honolulu Harbor as you sail in search of untold treasures and mysteries. This is the perfect day out for buccaneers of all ages, for the whole family and groups of friends! You will just need to hop aboard and get ready to set sail for an unforgettable day on the high-seas!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2 - 3 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-trip fom Waikiki + USD 5.49 x per personRound-trip fom Waikiki + USD 5.49 x per person
- Inclusion: Cruise fee / All children will receive a bandana, an eye patch, a tattoo and a share of the booty
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 15 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 47.
Is there parking available?
- For guests who are driving to the check-in at Kewalo Basin Harbor, metered parking rates are $1 per hour. The parking lot is located at 1125 Ala Moana Blvd.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.