Maui to Oahu - Pearl Harbor Tour
Journey from Maui to Oahu and spend the day visiting historical sites at Pearl Harbor while paying tribute to the veterans who fought in WWII!
Please Note: For all inter-island flights and day trips, the name given MUST appear as it is on the picture ID (license or passport) used on the day of the tour. The airlines will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued ID does not match the E-Ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refunds given.
Additionally, please be aware that the USS Arizona Memorial will be closed in the morning (and possibly all day) on December 7th to commemorate the attack on Pearl Harbor. Other sites will remain open (but may deviate from their normal schedule) and public events will be held throughout the day.
- All Packages
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The WWII Valor of the Pacific has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" Policy. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available with prior booking and notification of at least one week. Please indicate during booking to secure arrangements. All island stops and facilities visited at the Arizona Memorial are accessible.
- Should the tour itinerary, route or schedule change due to unforeseen circumstances, services are non-refundable.
- All Packages
Requirement(s) - Others
- A valid government-issued photo ID
FAQExpand allWhat am I allowed to bring with me?
- All Packages
- Please register all of the participants' names as listed on their government issued photo ID, age and gender at the time of booking.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- For all island flights or day trips, the name should appear as it is on picture ID (license or passport). The airlines will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued ID does not match the name on their E-Ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refunds.
- All passengers 18 years old and above must present government-issued photo ID (Passport for non-US nationals ) for airline check-in.
- Children two years old and above are required to have their own airfare and seat on the tour. Children under two may sit on a parent's lap on the flight and the tour with no seat allocated at no charge.
- All Packages
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Air mileage will not be added upon completion of this tour.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
- The USS Arizona Memorial program includes a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- We will not extend financial reimbursement to compensate for flight or traffic delays beyond reasonable control of the activity provider, or disappointment if circumstances make it impossible to provide services as intended. Examples may include, but are not limited to: unexpected closures, rain, or road closures.
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of the activity provider's control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to board the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to explore the many exhibits and visitor’s center, and other monuments at the park. No refunds will be provided if Arizona Memorial tickets are unavailable.
Why can't I bring a bag or purse?
- Visitors may bring small items like cameras, cell phones and wallets. Since no bags are allowed, you are encouraged to pack lightly.
Will there be a lot of walking on this tour?
- Strict security measures at Pearl Harbor prohibit purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment. Guests can rent a locker at the Visitor's Center or chose to leave their bags on the bus at their own risk.
Why is this tour non-refundable?
- Once at Pearl Harbor, you will be doing a moderate amount of walking on the USS Battleship Missouri tour.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- All inter-island tours provided by Polynesian Adventures Tours are non-refundable due to airline cancellation policies.
Are we allowed to earn frequent flyer miles for our inter-island flight?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last-minute availability is often possible, but limited.
What types of items are we allowed to bring inside Pearl Harbor?
- Yes. Please indicate during booking that you are a frequent flyer member and a representative will assist you during check-in for your flight at the airport.
What types of items are we not allowed to bring inside Pearl Harbor?
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
1. Lightweight, plastic type shopping bags, such as those sold or provided on-site.
2. Small bags, canvas and recycled material type shopping bags purchased in the secure zone. Use is allowed on the day of the purchase only.
3. Small form-fitting, single camera bags that only allow for carriage of the camera and additional small items such as a lens cap or cleaner.
4. Wheelchairs that have a fixed bag (no ability to remove).
5. Bags containing medical equipment unsuitable for lightweight, plastic, transparent shopping bags.
6. Strollers with a fixed pouch (no ability to remove).
7. Clutches, as opposed to purses with the distinction that a clutch is open on 3 sides, has a hinge-like function, or would only accommodate a cell phone or similar sized item.
8. Small wallet type clutches/purses that would contain credit cards, money, pictures and no other items.
9. Musical instruments and cases related to an NPS-issued Special Use Permit or similar partner document.
10. Firearms possessed by commissioned law enforcement officers. Must be declared to a law enforcement ranger.
*Note: Any bag that is determined to be allowed will be inspected and/or tagged as screened.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activityPayment/Cancellation policyPayment type
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
1. All bags not listed in the section describing items allowed inside Pearl Harbor.
2. Glass containers other than baby food jars.
3. Musical instruments and cases not related to a permit.
4. Recreation or sports equipment such as skateboards, skate shoes, Frisbees and balls.
5. Flowers in pots, vases or containers.
6. Aerosol containers.
7. Knives and other weapons.
Credit card paymentCancellation Policy
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed. Name or date changes after booking has been made will be assessed a change fee of up to $200 per person.
- Molokini Crater13
- Haleakala National Park16
- Road to Hana Tours11
- Lanai Island Excursions12
- Airport & Travel Services11
- Cruises, Sailing & Boat Tours31
- Diving (Scuba, SNUBA, Scooter)16
- Helicopter & Air Tours11
- Inter-Island / Island Hopping7
- Luaus, Shows & Dining13
- Marine Life Tours25
- Outdoor Adventures & Tours21
- Sightseeing Tours20
- Snorkeling Tours25
- Water Sports20
- Private Charters & Groups17
- Massage, Spa & Wellness4
- Maui Top Resorts86
- Value Combo Deals11