Ferry from Maui to Lanai Instant Confirmation
Take a Ferry from Maui to Lanai, across the Auau Channel, and spend some time on the Pineapple Isle.
Local residents and visitors alike enjoy the short trip across the Auau Channel aboard this spacious and comfortable passenger ferry. With spectacular views of Maui County, including the islands of Maui, Lanai, Molokai, and Kaho'olawe, and, on extremely clear days, the Big Island of Hawaii, don't forget your camera! During winter months, you can spot majestic Humpback Whales! Upon arrival on Lanai, explore it all, from the lush tropical foliage, stark landscapes, sunny white-sand beaches, to rugged pine forests.
▼ Read more
One-Way [from Lahaina to Manele]
GE Tax 4.166% included
Round-Trip [from Lahaina to Manele]
GE Tax 4.166% included
Schedule & Location
- Each ticketed passenger is allowed two regular sized suitcases and one small carry on piece free of charge. Excess bags, bicycles, dogs, surfboards over 7 feet long, sailboards (with bag and mast), and kayaks will be charged a fee collected upon check-in. Advance notice is required.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Guests with collapsible wheel chairs can be accommodated.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- VELTRA.com Voucher
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - Others
- All passengers first and last names are required including children and non-paying infants.
- Passengers must check-in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The ferry departs on schedule and does not wait for late passengers.
- Children 2 years old and under travel free and seated on an adult's lap.
- You must bring a copy of your voucher as proof of purchase to the activity or the activity provider may charge you again in full. VELTRA.com will not be liable for any additional charges.
- The activity schedule is subject to change.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- There are no guides on this activity.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
What kinds of boats will be used?
- Expeditions: A 38 foot powerboat, white with "Expeditions" in red letters on its side. Coast Guard approved for 36 passengers, with a maximum of 24 covered seats.
Expeditions II: A 50 foot powerboat, white with "Lahaina-Lana'i Ferry" in yellow letters on its side. Coast Guard approved for 64 passengers, with a maximum of 42 covered seats.
Expeditions IV: A 65 foot power catamaran, light gray with "Lahaina-Lana'i Ferry" in yellow letters on side. Coat Guard approved for 149 passengers, with a maximum of 120 covered seats.
Expeditions V: A 55 foot power catamaran, light gray with "Maui-Lana'i Ferry" in yellow letters on side. Coast Guard approved for 108 passengers,with a maximum of 80 covered seats.
Where can I rent a car near Manele Bay?
- The closest place to rent a car is going to be in Lanai City. You can catch a shuttle from Manele Bay into Lanai City for a fee.
How far in advance should I book ferry tickets?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Is food and drink available for purchase on the ferry?
- There is water and soda available for purchase on the ferry.
Will we see whales?
- Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
From USD 30.00
From USD 30.00
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points