Haleakala Skyline Zipline Adventure
Hike through a forest and zipline through the trees of Haleakala! This adventure combines a hike with five valley crossings and even a suspension bridge!
This Haleakala adventure combines a half-mile hike through the woods and a dramatic “swinging bridge” crossing with five spectacular ziplines over a beautiful valley on Haleakala Ranch. Each line gets longer and more exciting than the one before it! Specially-trained guides outfit each person with a customized seat harness and equipment, before leading them into the woods. Upcountry Maui is filled with other area attractions like Haleakala Crater/Summit, Maui Lavender Farm, Tedeschi Vineyards and the Ulupalakua Ranch.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
Get ready to zip and zoom across Haleakala, the "House of the Rising Sun"!
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instructor / Helmet
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- You may not fly within twenty-four (24) hours of scuba diving due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests should not have serious fear of heights (acrophobia).
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Each participant MUST weigh between 80 lbs (36 kg) and 260 lbs (118 kg). Please provide accurate body weights during booking as you will be weighed at check-in. Misrepresentation of body weight could result in denial of service without a refund.
- Guests MUST be physically able to hike ½ mile at 4,200 feet of elevation over uneven terrain.
- Guests MUST be 8 years or older (6 years and older for the Hiking Tour). All guests under 18 must have a responsible adult sign for them.
- Not recommended for those who have had recent surgery or with serious back or joint problems.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Participants will be weighed upon check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancelation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Complimentary parking available.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 12.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: M Lizalde
Ziplining is something I've been wanting to do for the longest time, but my fear of heights would win all the time! I am so glad I went ahead, despite my fears. Turns out, there was nothing to fear....more
My first time ziplining and I couldn't have chosen a better company or location to do it in. Even though it rained for much of the time, there was a great atmosphere, good conversation and fun ziplini...more