Waipio Valley Mule-Drawn Wagon Tour
A mule-drawn wagon tour inside the difficult to access Waipio Valley, a place famous for its majestic waterfalls, wet-land taro fields and wild horses!
Get ready for a charming, fully narrated, mule-drawn wagon tour of Hawaii’s famous Waipio Valley. Explore the lush landscapes known as the “Valley of the Kings,” and experience scenery once only fit for royalty. Be swept away by the cascading waterfalls, traditional taro patches, and even a smattering of wild, island horses. Built especially for Waipio's rustic terrain, the wagon has been expertly outfitted with a six-spring design, GM shocks, and padded seats, ensuring you a comfortable ride. Seize this opportunity to get an intimate glimpse into the life of Old Hawaii on this unique ride!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- Not recommended for persons with heart, neck, back or joint problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- No large bags/luggage allowed.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
Is giving a tip (gratuity) required?
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience a tip is always greatly appreciated!
Can you swim in the waterfall?
- No, time is not allotted for swimming during your ride.
Are children allowed to pet the horses?
- Sure, the horses are very friendly.
Is this activity family-friendly?
- Yes, a wagon ride into beautiful Waipio Valley is a great family activity and suitable for all ages.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: David Wright
A good experience,our guide Bob was knowledgeable and had a clear understanding of the history of the Valley and the plants that grew there. A steep hill ride down in the 4x4 van was an experience in...more
by: Dave Hall
Very neat activity in Valley of the Kings. Beautiful scenery and great guide who was vey knowledable about the valley.
by: Jerry Ray Callen, Jr
Our wagon tour was great. Our guide could not have been better. She lives in the valley. I loved being shown around by someone local. It was beautiful! Thanks