Royal Kona Luau "Voyagers of the Pacific"SALE
Dine at the ocean-front Royal Kona Luau, presenting the legends and lore of Polynesia! One of the best sunset luau dinner shows on the Big Island.
Spend an evening in the orange glow of one of the Kona Coast's best sunsets coupled with the island's most mouthwatering cuisine. Join the ohana (family) at the gorgeous oceanfront Coconut Grove for the award-winning Polynesian show “Voyagers of the Pacific", a spectacle that will surely take your breath away. The call of the conch, the lighting of the torches, and the beat of the native island drums beckon you. Enjoy Hawaiian arts and crafts, followed by the unearthing of the succulent Kalua Pua'a (roasted pork), and all-you-can-eat luau dinner buffet.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% & Gratuity Included
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Open bar (all-you-can-drink) / Dinner buffet / Shell Lei Greeting / Imu Ceremony
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:00 Check-in at Royal Kona Luau & Seating Begins
17:15 Reception of Leis and Arts & Crafts (30 mins)
17:45 Torchlighting & Imu Ceremony (15 mins)
18:00 All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Dinner (1 hr)
19:00 "Voyagers of the Pacific" Show (1 hr)
20:00 Show ends
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Facilities at the Royal Kona Resort and Luau are wheelchair accessible.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 255.
Is this activity family-friendly?
- Definitely, kids love luaus!
What if it rains during the luau?
- The luau will be moved indoors if inclement weather occurs. Rain checks are only provided before the luau.
Should I arrive hungry?
- Yes, as you will be enjoying a delicious All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet.
What is the luau menu?
- Appetizers: Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes, Rice, Assorted Salad, Fresh Pineapple, Poi, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Fish Poke, Macaroni Salad, Coconut Rolls
Entrées: Kalua Pig, Fresh Island Fish, Island Chicken, Pulehu (Teriyaki) Beef
Desserts: Coconut Haupia, Jello, Coconut Cake, and Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Open Bar: Beer, Wine, Coffee & Tea, Soda, Fruit Punch, Mai Tai's, and Standard Cocktails
What is the luau facility like?
- A lavish celebration under the Hawaiian stars at the Royal Kona Resort's oceanfront Coconut Grove for an evening of traditional Hawaiian celebrations. This luau comfortably sits 400 and offers unobstructed and spectacular views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Pamela Krenek
We had a great time. Wish we could have stayed there. Lol
by: Shelly Kagigebi
Good time. Good food. Very entertaining MC great. Extra amenities very nice